Super Soldaten
Welcome Guest!
We hope you enjoy our site.

Registration or login is recommended.

Home Of The SS

HomeMainCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome on the new SS forum. We've had to redirect the URL's so we can go back to this forum. So the Registered users of the old one have to register again. We're sorry for this!
Visit our new top site: www.ss-team.tk
Poll
Enable Punkbuster in SS server?
Yes.
51%
 51% [ 60 ]
No.
49%
 49% [ 58 ]
Total Votes : 118
Top posters
sswolf (281)

mtknext (190)

kamakaze (117)

[SS]One (95)

Janey Serbia (88)

SS/B-Man (80)

[SS]McNet (78)

|SS|Neo (77)

hakan_turk (59)

N(o_O)B (50)

Inactivity
Well, the inactivity is huge but although I'm not gonna close anything I'm glad I have one core of members which remained active after so many years and its still active. Members like next, casper, neo, one, b-man, salivan, suke and etc v43 guys :)

Share | 

Hello :) ...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janey Serbia
Soldat
Soldat

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

in ac1d? i was some of the first ac1d tag wearer Laughing Laughing Shocked after rail

thats how the reason if i asked if you the real suke or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suke.
Soldat
Soldat

Best on : None

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I am first ac1d Very Happy and founder.. and i dont know who recruit u .... thats why i asked u many times hello? hey? janey?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS/B-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 pm

just chill guys why is always there 2 player figting
ff gr3c and BTK albania are figting write now on facebook. damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suke.
Soldat
Soldat

Best on : None

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 am

But i am not fightin at least me no...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janey Serbia
Soldat
Soldat

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 am

Suke. wrote:
I am first ac1d Very Happy and founder.. and i dont know who recruit u .... thats why i asked u many times hello? hey? janey?

rail and willi Wink fight? who? Shocked that's normal "discussion"?! would i say (or you can this also spam Laughing )

@ b: facebook? give your name per private message silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kamakaze
Good Member
Good Member

Best on : EVERYTHING :P

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am

Hello suke. nice to see you

***Kama throws a peacemaker nade into forum****

Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SS]One

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

Boooom!!! ^^

I'm glad ,that you'are still alive Kama Smile

nice to see you v57 XD

yep

now it looks like "normal-spam" discussion - hehe i love it Mailbox happy

about hacking complaints in H4S will say only,that in the past i saw enough bullshits there
sry wolf ,but it's true ....sometimes or should say often ppl make mistakes
players like Boem and Forsaken were baned for hacking without any proof(just the word of some crazy admin) and i refuse to believe in his words!!!!! i know them only as very good players and persons....shame for such admin-behavior

forget this mates and have fun

p.s. just in case to ask ^^.....FC Suke.?- long long time ago?With Cat and Suavon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Boss
Boss

Best on : boss1, mp_base, mp_beach, xlabs, mp_depot, mp_castle, mp_sub

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 am

Hm sorry? about what? Very Happy

Forsaken was one of the first admins in H4S i never heard hes been banned.
Boem has been caught not once for aimbotting. But without a good proof or any I suppose.

The first time he was unbanned the second time there was no proof coz the admin just switched spec on him and he toggle aimbot with sniping fast who would expect that? We are not supposed to start recording and demoing every time we enter H4S at first place we are not admins to go there and record all the time.

You cannot count someone as crazy because he didn't expect while he switch spec to spot a fast jumping aim, something more you cannot because you don't know the person at all.
I can tell you the person who banned Boem (actually they are two) are a very good guys and good friends, they have years of experience of catching cheaters. I'm not saying ban without proof but after all we can't see in to the future.

Plus - We can count that we remove the H4S banlist (or parts of it) once per certain period of time so we actually give to "unproved" hackers another chance.

And something more, H4S is the most playable server coz the admins there are all respected and do not abuse like in rest of RTCW 1.0

P.S. I have accepted recording myself so I do it almost every time I enter in H4S and I got about 5 GB of demos already. But thats only me, we are 13 admins and 7 moderators you can imagine what demo hell will be if we all start recording ourselfs? Also am not playing very good in H4S because demoing cause some lag Wink

Last edited by sswolf on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com
[SS]One

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

Smile

If you re-read what you wrote,Wolf. You will understand why i said "sorry".

Respect to the H4S-team,but not so much as you Wink They doing a great job and the server is one of the most populated. Imo the server settings aren't so good ,for my taste,but probably i'm a weirdo Razz coz many ppl likes them Very Happy

I'm away from the thought to offend the either admin-team(besides you are there too Razz hehe)
This is just my opinion, which you will change it very hard. I know the admin who banned Boem( i read this shit before) btw in the past you had problems with that person(that admin) also.I hate cheaters, almost like him,but hmm...let's just say that he's too paranoid. And to complain and ban for hacking without a proof,when someone kills you more often than you like, is at least a childish behavior- not to the respected admin.
As to the Demo making ... i don't think ,that i should tell you how to get a demo of some suspected cheater,right? It's not so hard Razz it's not so hard if you really want to do it Wink

greetz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS/B-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:46 pm

As wolf always says "bla..."

Damn I m lucky that I started this game 3 years ago Very Happy away from all these troubles

P.S.: an other damn u write long paragrafs from now on I ll give u my essays in english tests xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janey Serbia
Soldat
Soldat

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 pm

[SS]One wrote:
Smile

Respect to the H4S-team,but not so much as you Wink They doing a great job and the server is one of the most populated. Imo the server settings aren't so good ,for my taste,but probably i'm a weirdo Razz coz many ppl likes them Very Happy

I'm away from the thought to offend the either admin-team(besides you are there too Razz hehe)
This is just my opinion, which you will change it very hard. I know the admin who banned Boem( i read this shit before) btw in the past you had problems with that person(that admin) also.I hate cheaters, almost like him,but hmm...let's just say that he's too paranoid. And to complain and ban for hacking without a proof,when someone kills you more often than you like, is at least a childish behavior- not to the respected admin.
As to the Demo making ... i don't think ,that i should tell you how to get a demo of some suspected cheater,right? It's not so hard Razz it's not so hard if you really want to do it Wink

greetz Smile

you are right i don't like h4s server settings too, in past it was better there thats also the reaon why i dont play often there silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sswolf
Boss
Boss

Best on : boss1, mp_base, mp_beach, xlabs, mp_depot, mp_castle, mp_sub

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 pm

hehe well anyway what you are not aware of is that catching a cheater is not that easy as you think

if we leave the aimbot for a moment (coz thats easy to be seen) the wallhack is hell of a hard to be spotted and not just the wallhack nubs who don't hide it there are ppl who are "wallhack addicted" and they perfectly know how to hide + use it so I can tell you that catching proving and even banning a hard hacker is a hard job otherwise we wont be that many admins Smile

about Boem I agree banning without proof is not fair but again we cannot see the future

and I don't know what you don't like in the server settings if you have something in specific you can go there in the link below and post a suggest we would vote with pleasure about any changes

For the admin who banned Boem, he left the admin team because we cleared solid part of the banlist and we let hackers have new chance so then he became moderator for some time but then got kick coz he kicked Suke twice for no reason yes I know how it sounds but the things in H4S are more complex than you can imagine since I can see the H4S archives and you cannot I seen whats H4S now and what was in the past these ppl work hard to keep H4S alive thats why in that forum you see sections like report abuse bugs and other shit and we will be right away to help you. If you go in other server's forum and post on same topic nobody will give a fuck about your problem Smile

That admin who banned Boem was probably the best one who did the best work in H4S at all he catched more cheaters than anyone else in RTCW 1.0 (with a proof Wink)

http://marci-host.com/h4s//index.php

[SS]One wrote:
Smile

greetz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello :) ...   

Back to top Go down

Hello :) ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Soldaten :: Members/Guests Part :: Off Topic-
Jump to: